A powerhouse in the revenue recovery industry, Hunter Warfield found themselves struggling to realize the promised benefits of implementing a Customer Relationship Management solution—a common problem in any organization. With growth potential projected to sky-rocket, executives knew they needed to sit down and iron out all their technology kinks before they could take the next steps in taking their company to the next level.
What we did
Workflow / Business Process Improvements
- Detailed Requirements Analysis
- Defined Sales & Customer Support processes
- Detailed Documentation of workflows & processes
- Re-engineered/re-implementation of CRM
- Customized CRM to actual Hunter Warfield processes
- CRM Time Tracking – Track time sent within CRM to account for customer cost
- Dynamics CRM to proprietary Production System
- Increase in user adoption / trust in the system
- Increased visibility:
- Productivity of Sales Reps
- Actual cost/time spent on each client
- Fully integrated system, with little manual effort to maintain
Shuffle Master has unique processes and regulatory requirements that impact every stage of the sales, development, production and delivery process. Overtime departments developed their own methodologies, tribal knowledge spread throughout the company, silos formed and an overall lack of collaboration resulted in more and more information being processed outside of Shuffle Master’s already disparate systems.
Meeting customer needs in an efficient and profitable manner became more difficult as the company grew. Overtime production times increased, order accuracy decreased and Shuffle Master was caught in a reactive cycle, putting out fires instead of building strategies that focused on business health. Says Kim Vukonovich, Chief Operating Officer, “As we began to grow, scaling became more difficult. It was very clear to us that we needed a major overhaul of our basic tier 1 infrastructure in order to have a solid platform to build the company on and grow it even faster.”
What we did
Dynamics GP & CRM
- Upgraded Dynamics GP
- Consolidated/synchronized chart of accounts across offices worldwide
- Redefined Sales Order processes and workflows
- Customized CRM to Shuffle Master, Inc.’s specific workflows
- Dynamics GP to CRM
- Product Configurator (custom) to Dynamics GP & CRM
Custom Application Development
- Item Master – A SharePoint web-based application used to manage the approval process of changing inventory items, reducing approvals from 2+ weeks to less than 2 days.
- GreenLight – automatically tracks compliance, in a heavily regulated industry, of every order at the time the order is created, again when the order is configured or customized and again before production.
- Product Configurator – Automation of the time consuming and cumbersome pick/pack/ship process of customized and highly complicated orders.
- Fully integrated system – no manual entering, re-entering and/or paper processes
- Fundamentally changed Sales Order Process, eliminating unnecessary touch points between order submission and order delivery
- Regulatory compliance made easier
- Increase in efficiency – many time intensive tasks eliminated or greatly reduced freeing up resources to shift their focus on adding value
- Better reporting – Increased visibility in Sales, Production and the Supply Chain
Straight Arrow’s knowledge and level of detail was impressive, but the most surprising part of working with them was how well they worked with our team. Their calm and professional demeanor throughout the project put people at ease and everyone clicked from day one. The relationship was truly unique, in that you just don’t see that level of trust, bonding and collaboration.
– Blake Garrabrant, VP of Information Technology
With the recent release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 comes an exciting new feature: the Web Client.