SharePoint Workflow: Capital Acquisition Request
What it is
Capital Acquisition Requisition (CAR) is a pre-configured SharePoint workflow that allows the organization and management of capital purchase requests. Using standard SharePoint approval workflow & dashboards, Capital Acquisition Requisition gives your team a complete view of the approval process, where things stand and exactly what needs to happen next in the process. Managers can request more information prior to approval or if rejected, provide detailed explanations. The purchasing manager then uses the information to create the PO’s needed to fulfill the requests. Role based team members from different departments are notified when their input in the process is needed. Deployed through a web form, Capital Acquisition Request gives you greater accessibility out of the office allowing team members to contribute anytime, from anywhere.
- Form-based request submission for quick and easy processing
- Admin-Based Managed distribution of the request to the appropriate person – to ensure the right people have the information when they need it.
- Can be integrated with ERP/Purchasing systems, if desired
- Mobile ready – stay informed and connected regardless of where you need to work on the device of your choice
- Can be implemented in 5 days!
Capital Acquisition Request is built on standard Microsoft technologies including SQL Server and SharePoint!
MS SQL Server (2012 or higher) and SharePoint (2010 or higher).
Viewing Existing Requests: